Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Very Special Thank You

Heavenly Father,

One year ago today, I set out on an amazing journey to purpose to know You better.  What a wonderful journey it has been, so far! 

I am so grateful for the things that You have shown me through Your Word about Your love, mercy, forgiveness, and Your provision, protection and plans for me. Thank You for the life-giving strength that I have found in Your Word and for the hope and faith it has brought to my life.  Thank You for always meeting me here, as I pray.

Thank You for allowing me to share my journey so that others might be encouraged in their own journeys to experience You more fully. 

I pray that You will continue to bless me with this opportunity to know You more and continue to use my words to touch others through Your love.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment