Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In The Infinity Of Timelessness



Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.  God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.

—Ephesians 1:4-5 (NLT)




Father God,


Thank You for the wondrous plan, by which You showed forth Your love to me, and brought me to Yourself, through Jesus Christ.


In the infinity of timelessness, before You created this world, before You put it in order by setting time into motion, You chose man to be the focus of Your love.

Thank You that even before I existed, You so greatly desired to be able to have a loving relationship with me, that You provided a way for me to come to You, holy and without fault in Your eyes, through Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Thank You for wanting me so much that, though I did nothing to deserve it, though I did nothing to earn it, because of Jesus, I get to choose You back, and accept the adoption into Your family which You have freely offered me!

Thank You for wanting me in Your family, for providing a way for me to become Your child, so I can walk in Your love. It means so much to me to know that You got great pleasure in doing what You didfor me.




Thank You for the wondrous plan, by which You showed forth Your love to me, and brought me to Yourself, through Jesus Christ.


In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment