Monday, August 12, 2013

Something Worth Celebrating



This is the day the Lord has made.
    We will rejoice and be glad in it.

—Psalm 118:24 (NLT)



Creator God,


May my heart rejoice, with each new day, to gladly see what You have planned for me.


As I put my faith in Your unfailing love for me, let me rest in the promise that You have made good plans for me.

May my spirit bubble with anticipation for the great and wonderful things You will show me today, as You guide me in Your way and according to Your purposes.

Help me to choose to look for You at work in me and around me, and may I embrace that work, in joyful submission to Your will for my life.

Give me the confidence to face any hardships that may come my way, knowing that because You love me and hold my future in Your hands, You have already fashioned a plan to turn those hardships into great blessings in my life, if I will only trust You.

May my rejoicing in You be evident to everyone I meet, so that I might share the Good News of all You have done for me, and so that they might come to know that You love them just the same.


May my heart rejoice, with each new day, to gladly see what You have planned for me.


In the name of Jesus, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment