Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Relentless Love


For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

--Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)


Loving Lord,

Thank you for the love that You continually demonstrate to me by Your unrelenting, passionate, pursuit of my heart.

I know that I can be sure of this: there is nothing that will in any way stop, alter, or diminish the love You have for me in Christ Jesus. It is passionately unrelenting and unconditional, always seeking to fill all of my heart.

There isn’t anything in all creation that can remove me from Your love. Your love knows no time or distance.  It cannot be cut off and it never fades in the least.

I cannot escape Your love. I cannot hide from Your love. I cannot change Your love by anything I say or do now, or in the future.

Your love never fails to reach me. No matter where I am, no matter the circumstances I face, no matter what my fears and faith failures may be, You still lavish Your love on me, to draw me back to fellowship with You.

Thank you for the love that You continually demonstrate to me by Your unrelenting, passionate, pursuit of my heart.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment