Friday, March 30, 2012

Come, Go This Way


Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,
“This is the way, walk in it,”
Whenever you turn to the right hand
Or whenever you turn to the left.

--Isaiah 30:21 (NKJV)


Heavenly Father,

I am so grateful that, if I will listen, I will hear Your voice showing me, at every turn, the right path to follow today.

Just like my dog, excitedly anticipates his walks with me, I am excited to walk with You today. 

I know that You want me to move forward with energy, enthusiasm and curiosity to discover the things that You have planned for me to experience.

I know that You will be watching for danger around me and will not let me out of Your sight so I can feel safe with You.

I know that at every turn I make, if I will only listen and obey, You will speak to me and show me the way that I should go, and that in the end, I get to go back home with You.

I am so grateful that, if I will listen, I will hear Your voice showing me, at every turn, the right path to follow today.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment