Friday, March 23, 2012

Stumble-free Running With You


I instruct you in the way of wisdom
   and lead you along straight paths.
When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;
   when you run, you will not stumble.

--Proverbs 4:11-12 (NIV)



Ever Wise God,

I want to walk…and even run…with You, today and every day!

I know that You alone reveal to me godly wisdom and insight into Your ways and Your purposes. You show me the best direction to go in order to get me straight to where You want me to be.

I know that You have promised that, as I stay on the paths of uprightness that You have shown me, You will make the path clear and open, so that my progress is not held back and I will even be able to run forward with You without stumbling.

I want to walk…and even run…with You, today and every day!

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment