Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Ultimate Healing


And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.

--Revelation 21:4 (NKJV)



Heavenly Father,

Thank You, for the ultimate and final healing that belongs to those who have gone home to be with You…and that I get to join them there, when my work here in this place is done.

Thank You, for showing me that this is the place I work…and that it is not my home.  

Thank You, for giving me a home to look forward to…so that I don’t become discouraged by the place I find myself in now.

Thank You, that when I get home, I will be home forever…where there will be no more physical or emotional pain to endure, no sorrow to suffer through, and where Death can no longer hold me in his grip.

Thank You, that when I get home, You will gently and lovingly wipe every tear from my eyes as You heal me completely…and there will be no more crying ever again.

Thank You, for the ultimate and final healing that belongs to those who have gone home to be with You…and that I get to join them there, when my work here in this place is done.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment