Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Trusting Him, Trusting His Word



For the word of the LORD holds true,
    and we can trust everything he does.
He loves whatever is just and good;
    the unfailing love of the L
ORD fills the earth.

—Psalm 33:4-5 (NLT)



Faithful God,


Thank You that I can always trust You to act justly, out of Your goodness and in agreement with Your Word, because of Your unfailing love for me.


Thank You that I can trust You to be true and trustworthy, because you are not a man who might be prone to lie, forget, change his mind, or not follow through on his promises.

But rather, You are the ever-true, all-knowing, never-changing, ever-constant, always-trustworthy, Almighty God of all creation.

Thank You that Your Word reflects Your character perfectly, so that every word that You have given us holds true and can be trusted to accomplish Your purposes.

Thank You that You love whatever is just and good and that You deal with me according to Your never-failing love, which ever surrounds me, as it fills the earth.


Thank You that I can always trust You to act justly, out of Your goodness and in agreement with Your Word, because of Your unfailing love for me.


In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment