Monday, July 2, 2012

A Virtuous Wife


Who can find a virtuous and capable wife?
    She is more precious than rubies.
Her husband can trust her,
    and she will greatly enrich his life.
She brings him good, not harm,
    all the days of her life.

--Proverbs 31:10-12 (NLT)


Heavenly Father,


Thank You, for bringing a virtuous, intelligent and capable wife into my life to share with me, the rest of her days here on this earth.

I know that it is You that brought her to me and that I could have never found her on my own, for women of true virtue, who have a heart after Your own heart, are so hard to find. 

She is a blessing that I value far more than any material thing, for she is the most precious part of my life, after You, my God.

Thank You, that I can safely put all of my trust in her, without reservation, securely confident that she will always seek to enrich my life in every way.

I know that she will only bring me the best she has to offer and will do nothing to harm me in every moment that we are blessed to share together, for all the days of her life.

Thank You, for bringing a virtuous, intelligent and capable wife into my life to share with me, the rest of her days here on this earth.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment