Monday, December 26, 2011

My Hope, My Strength, My Salvation

So do not fear, for I am with you;
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
--Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

Faithful God,
You are my hope, my strength, and my salvation!

Help me to take comfort in the truth that You are always with me...
…and I have nothing to be afraid of or to stress over.

Help me to never forget that you are my God, so I need not lose courage…
...nor lose my resolve to carry out your plan for my life.

Thank you that as I put my faith in You, that You fill me with strength…
...in my body, in my mind and in my spirit.

Thank you for continually lifting me up and keeping me safe...
...in Your righteous, and powerful, and saving, right hand.

You are my hope, my strength, and my salvation!

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment