Monday, January 16, 2012

Amazing Love


For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 

–John 3:16-17 (NKJV)

Heavenly Father,

I stand amazed.

I stand amazed that You could love us this much.

I stand amazed that out of Your great love for the world and each of us in it, You gave us Jesus, Your one and only Son, to come live among us.

I stand amazed that all I need to do is to believe in Him with my whole heart...trusting and relying on Him completely in everything...and I will not have to suffer what I deserve, but will be given that which I don’t deserve...eternal life.

I am so thankful that You did not send Jesus to condemn us.

I am so thankful that You sent us Your Son to save us through His great sacrifice.

I am so thankful.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment