Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Keep Me Always Connected

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."

--John 15:5 (NKJV)

God, my Father,

Help me to never choose a path that separates me from You!

You are the life-giving source of my being.  As long as I continue to walk with Your Holy Spirit…immersed in Your power and strength…and guided by Your Spirit alone, I will produce those things which a godly life should produce.

But if I choose to take a path that leads me away from an intimate, living union with You, then I can no longer produce anything good, because You, the giver of all things good, will no longer be able to flow through me.

Help me to never choose a path that separates me from You!

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment