Friday, January 20, 2012

God Who Listens and Can Be Found


Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 

And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

--Jeremiah 29:12-13 (NKJV)

Loving Father God,

Thank you, that You are not some god who cannot hear me.

Thank you, that as I call out to You and I come to You and I pray to You, that You listen compassionately to me, giving Your attention to my prayers. 

Thank you, that You are not some god who cannot be found.

Thank you, that as I seriously set about finding You, that as I give myself over to passionately seeking You...as if my very life depended on it...You have promised that I will discover and experience You.

Thank you, that You are God, that You hear my cries to You, that You draw me close and show Yourself to me.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment