Monday, January 23, 2012

Reflecting Your Mercy And Love


Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

--James 2:12-13 (NIV)


Merciful and Loving God,

Help me to always be a reflection of Your mercy and love.

May I always  frame all that I say and everything that I do, in the truth that I will be judged by that law of love that sets me free--that same law which calls me to love my neighbor as I love myself.

Help me to always be a reflection of Your mercy and love.

Don’t let me ever forget that I cannot expect to receive mercy, if I am not willingly and actively showing loving mercy to others--knowing that mercy wins out over judgment every time.

Help me to always be a reflection of Your mercy and love.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment