Friday, October 12, 2012

In Joy, In Peace



You will go out in joy
    and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
    will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
    will clap their hands.

--Isaiah 55:12 (NIV)



Heavenly Father,



Help me to live in the joy and peace that You alone can provide for me, as I trust in the Truth of Your Word.


Your plan is that, as I accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ and as I allow Him to be Lord of my heart, I will go out from under the weight of sin, which has kept me from being who You intended me to be, and walk in the joyous freedom that You have purchased for me.

Your plan is for me to walk with You in obedience, so that I can keep the peace that only You can give—peace that is reserved for those who put their full confidence in You alone, no matter what circumstances they may face.

As I live in this joy and peace, I will see all creation join with me in praise to You, and be encouraged to move forward, because of the transforming work You have done in my heart.


Help me to live in the joy and peace that You alone can provide for me, as I trust in the Truth of Your Word.


In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment