Friday, October 19, 2012

Proudly Boasting About You



God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin. 

Therefore, as the Scriptures say, “If you want to boast, boast only about the Lord.”

--1 Corinthians 1:30-31 (NLT)



Gracious God,


May every boast I make only be in total praise to You!


Thank You for uniting me with Christ Jesus, Your Son, so that I can walk in the blessing of being joined to wisdom itself.

I want to shout Your praises, because You have done this work in me! 

By Your gift of Christ Jesus, I am made acceptable and put in right-standing with You.  By His transforming power, I am made pure and holy.  By His sacrifice of Himself for my sin, the power of sin in my life has been broken.

I can see that anything good in me has come from You alone.


May every boast I make only be in total praise to You!


In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment