Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wise Peace Making



But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. 
And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

--James 3:17-18 (NLT)



Heavenly Father,


Help me live in godly wisdom and enjoy the harvest that comes, when I plant the seeds of peace.


May every choice I make today, flow from a pure heart—a heart that is after Your own heart.

May I love the paths of peace, rather than the ways of contention and division.

May I handle others with gentle care and have a willingness not to insist on my own way.

May I extend mercy to others and do good things for the benefit of those around me.

May I sincerely treat all people with the same respect and honor that is due every child of God.

As a wise peacemaker, may I sow these seeds of peace and reap a harvest of right-standing with You.


Help me live in godly wisdom and enjoy the harvest that comes, when I plant the seeds of peace.


In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment