Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Always Working For My Good


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

--Romans 8:28 (NIV)


Merciful and Gracious God,

Help me to walk in the peace that comes from knowing that You are always working for my good.

Sometimes, it is easy for me to see that You are at work bringing about Your perfect plan for my life.

Sometimes, it is hard for me to see Your hand at work in the difficult things that I am going through.

Help me to remember that it isn’t about what I see; it is about what the Word promises me is happening.

Remind me that, even when it isn’t so obvious, You never stop working to use whatever I may experience in this life to bring about good for me, because I love You and I am walking in the calling that You have placed on my life.

Help me to walk in the peace that comes from knowing that You are always working for my good.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment