Friday, February 24, 2012

Faith In Your Power


That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

--I Corinthians 2:5 (KJV)

Forever Powerful God,

Thank you for continually demonstrating Your amazing power in my life!

Thank you for revealing to me those things that You are doing in and through me, by Your power alone, today and every day. 

And thank you for reminding me of all the times that You have shown Yourself faithful to demonstrate Your power in my life, all along the way.

I don’t want to place my faith in the limited and ever-shifting wisdom of men, who act like they know so much.

I want to put my faith in the limitless and never-changing power of God, who truly does know it all.

Thank you for continually demonstrating Your amazing power in my life!

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment